Make a Claim
In order for us to properly assist you it is important that you contact us as soon as possible after any event which you think may result in a claim on 02 6959 3419.
It is important that you consider the wellbeing and safety of you and your property. We therefore provide the following tips which may be of some assistance to you:
- Make contact with the SES if the damage is serious.
- Call 000 if anyone is injured.
- Contact the police to report a burglary or attempted break & enter.
- Ensure you take all reasonable precautions to prevent further loss. Note: most property insurance policies will cover the cost of emergency repairs and also the provision of temporary security arrangements pending such repairs.
- Never admit liability to any third parties.
Your insurer will generally require two repair/replacement quotes for small property damage losses.
Depending on the size of the loss, an assessor may be required to inspect the loss. In the event of a large loss please contact our office as soon as possible so that we can co-ordinate this on your behalf.
The more supporting evidence that can be provided, such as receipts, photos, service records of the goods being claimed, the quicker your claim will be processed. It is important to keep all receipts to support your claim.
PD Insurance Services pty ltd (ABN 41 637 935 365) t/as MACK Insurance Services and Peter Dawson Insurance Services is an authorised representative of Resilium Insurance Broking Pty Ltd (ABN92 169 975 973 AFSL No. 460382) and Resilium Pty Ltd (ABN 40 098 810 AFSL No.232703)
This information does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any person. Before making a decision, you should consider whether it is appropriate in light of your particular objectives, financial situation or needs.